Thank you for staying at the Yolo County Fairgrounds RV park, home of 40 RV sites.
The RV Park is located at 1250 Gum Ave, Woodland Ca. 95776
Self Check in Kiosk located at the north end of the RV Park
- 50/ 30 Amp Service
- Back Ins - These spots are are to be used for 3 night stay or longer.
- Pull-Thru - These spots are limited and reserved for those staying 2 nights or less.
Woodland also offers many service including banks, gas stations, grocery stores, auto repair services, places of worship, and more!
Please call the Fair office for more information (530) 405-0147 or send an email to email@example.com
* The RV Park is a short term facility.
* No tow in or drop offs.
* RV's to be SELF CONTAINED there are no showers or bathrooms in the RV Park
* Only 2015 or newer RV's are allowed.
* RV Space is limited to one (1) registered vehicle and one (1) RV or trailer
* No Boats, recreational vehicles ie four-wheeler, side by sides, or extra trailers allowed.