Thank you for choosing and staying at the Yolo County Fairgrounds RV park.
The RV Park is located at 1250 Gum Ave, Woodland Ca. 95776
The Yolo County Fairgrounds' RV park features 40 RV sites just steps away from the Fairgrounds Main gate. RV sites feature full hook-ups including water and 50 amp electric service. There is plenty of room for double slideouts, so feel free to bring your biggest rig!
- Self Check in Kiosk
- 50/ 30 Amp Service
- Back Ins - These spots are for to be used for 3 night stay or longer.
- Pull-Thrus - These spots are limited and reserved for those staying 2 nights or less.
- Online Reservations
Woodland also offers many service including banks, gas stations, grocery stores, auto repair services, worship services, and more!
Please call the Fair office for more information (530) 402-2222 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* The RV Park is a short term facility we do not have monthly rates.
* No tow in or drop offs.
* RV's to be SELF CONTAINED there are no showers or bathrooms in the RV Park
* Only 2005 or newer RV's are Allowed.